CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Photoshoot with my Friends!

Hmm, photoshoot?? Yes,we planned a remembrance photoshoot with our friend...Oh yea, I am talking about my dear friend from Sarawak, Goldon! Hehe, he is a nice guy..=P But he bullies me! Sob sob.He says its nice to bully me..Hmm..really?? Hmm, well we booked an appointment with the studio and confirmed to take the shoots today.So, dressed up in smart casual, we went there at about 8.00 and waited for some to arrive.THen we approximately started at 8.30.The shoots were fun! I think there were more than 30 shots taken... We posed in different poses..Goldon was the VIP there..Hahax! The pictures arent with me rite now..But sooner i'll have them and will upload some here too...LOL..Ok..Gtg!

Adios!

0 comments: